The child; He will also learn how to walk, crawl, stand, walk, of course, to learn how to walk. Well, what are the things that should actually be found? What should be considered in toilet training? How do you get a toilet habit? Are there occasional accidents? We gathered all these questions and more for you. Continue reading to make your toilet training time more comfortable!
How is toilet training provided?
- Read books for your child about toilet habits. Identify the materials, the goods to use. Make sure you have information about terms like panties, potty, siphon, piss, poop
- Help them get ideas about entering the toilet, changing the toilet, making the toilet and cleaning the toilet training cards on the order of the toilet.
- In addition to books and cards, toilet training games, “like games” also work. Together with your child, a toy baby can take a toilet, you can make a joke.
- When the toilet is gone, take your child too. Make sure you sit in the pot for a while, even if you are an outfit at the beginning. Support it to return to routine after a while.
- When the child starts to sit in the pot for a certain period of time tell him that he can do the pussy and tongue.
- Take out the baby gauze and do not wear it again! Do not forget that one of the biggest mistakes is when you start toilet training, when you go to night or somewhere, or occasionally in the morning you put your baby again.
- Take your child to the toilet at times when you need more toilets than you already have. Encourage him to wait for his toilet. Of course, you should not expect your toilet to be immediately needed. After a few attempts, your first success may come.
- It will help if you give your child small prizes when your child is successful.
- We recommend to begin training at night after you gain a toilet habit during the day.
- It is important to limit the intake of fluid in the last 2 hours before sleep to avoid overnight accidents. You should bring your child a toilet every 2 hours. Also, you should wear a bed or nylon that does not flood the bed.
- If you are not the only person who helps your child at the beginning of toilet training, for example, if you have a carer at home, you should have the same attitude and approach.
- Try to be patient during toilet training. It’s possible that your patience may be overturned. Breathe deeply in such situations, remind yourself that this process will be temporary.
- The above items are important in toilet training, but there are other things to pay attention to. So what should be considered when toilet training is given?
What should be done during toilet training?
Let the child leave the cloth and switch to training pants. But do not insist on that. If you insist on gauze, keep wearing the gauze. But just open the blanket and let it sit in the pot. Apply it in a routine.
- Especially if there is a proper temperature and an easily cleanable area, occasionally leave the child’s nipple naked. It’s a good way to get her to recognize the body signals.
- Be careful that clothes are easily removable, as you can do your pussy and tongue every time you learn to hold the child’s toilet. Difficult zippers, snaps, buttons make it difficult to work.
- The potty must be very near and easily accessible, at least for a while.
- Follow the signs well. At first you do not understand the signs clearly. You will have a lot of experience in this subject day by day.
- Another thing you need to follow is the clock. Some kids regularly take the toilet. If a similar order applies to your child, consider evaluating this advantage.
- You may want to go to a friend with a friend next to your child. Let him go, for this is much more fun for him.
- Opening the tap from time to time can be a good way to make the pew more quickly. Evaluate.
- Toilet training successes, without running away, praise.
- Motivate your child. Motivation changes from child to child. Some children benefit from a tangible reward, some children praise much more.
- Since the child will continue to use the toilet rather than the potty after a while, set the link between the toilet and the toilet. Pour the toilet and pee in the potty and make sure you understand this connection.
What should not be done during toilet training?
- Do not expect too much success in the near future. Yes, there are children who get toilet habits even 1-2 days. But for most children toilet training does not last that long!
- Rubbing, punishing, embarrassing your child in the event of an accident or failure.
- Make fluid restriction thinking that it will prevent accidents. This is both unhealthy and ineffective.
- Do not resort to unnatural ways such as laxative, suppository use for the child to easily poop.
- Do not force your child into the pot.
- Do not lose your hope. Sometimes there may be times when you think you are very hopeless. However, toilet training will not last forever. Be sure of it.