The child; He will also learn how to walk, crawl, stand, walk, of course, to learn how to walk. Ok, but when? What should you pay attention to in toilet training? How do children get toilet habits? How and when can you leave the baby cloth to your child?
We have done a detailed research for all these questions, Universal Kuşadası Hospital Child Health Specialist Dr. We also received very useful information from Özlem Georgian. Continue reading to make your child’s toilet training time more comfortable!
When will children be given toilet training?
The development of children’s urinary bladder starts 15-18 months. Children spend less time at night while their daytime is about 3 hours. This process can range from 15 months to 3 years.
The ideal age range for toilet training is between 2 and 2.5 years. But of course this can vary from child to child. You should pay attention to whether your child is psychologically ready when deciding when to start toilet training.
- As an additional mother, you also hope that toilet training will be completed in a very short time. Your child can be very ready for toilet training and can really complete most of the toilet training in a few days. In general toilet training is completed between 3-6 months.
- How long should you start your toilet training, how long your child will get used to the toilet, here we explain in detail: When should you start toilet training?
How are children’s toilet training given?
- Read books for your child about toilet habits. Identify the materials, the goods to use. Make sure you have information about terms like panties, potty, siphon, piss, poop.
- Help you get ideas about how to enter the toilet, how to dress, do the toilet and how to clean the toilet training cards.
- In addition to books and cards, toilet training games, “like games” also work. Together with your child, a toy baby can take a toilet, you can make a joke.
- When the toilet is gone, take your child too. Make sure you sit in the pot for a while, even if you are an outfit at the beginning. Support it to return to routine after a while.
- When the child starts to sit in the pot for a certain period of time tell him that he can do the pussy and tongue.
- Take out the baby gauze and do not wear it again! Do not forget that one of the biggest mistakes is when you start toilet training, when you go to night or somewhere, or occasionally in the morning you put your baby again.
- Be careful that the clothes are easily removable as you can do the piss and tongue every time you learn to hold the child’s toilet. Difficult zippers, snaps, buttons make it difficult to work.
- Take your child to the toilet at times when you need more toilets than you already have. Encourage him to wait for his toilet. Of course, you should not expect to have your toilet in the first place immediately. After a few attempts, the first success will come, do not worry.
Another thing you need to follow is the clock. Some kids regularly take the toilet. If a similar order applies to your child, consider evaluating this advantage.
When your child is successful, give him small prizes.
If you are not the only person who helps your child at the beginning of toilet training, for example, if you have a carer at home, your attitude should be the same.
Try to be patient during toilet training. It’s possible that your patience may be overturned. Breathe deeply in such situations, remind yourself that this process will be temporary.
You can keep her alive and leave it to herself. Trying not to use words like potty, pee, poop for a while can be useful.
You can get help from an authority figure like kindergarten teacher, doctor, nurse.
The most beautiful season for toilet training is undoubtedly the spring months and especially the summer season. Because these epidemic diseases are less in these months. There’s no need to dress in layers.
It’s easier to undress in a short time. The risk of coldness when barely circulating is low. Nevertheless, if your child is very prepared, the season is not very important, you need to take some precautions.
You can give full responsibility to your child. You can specify if you want to use a potty or if you want to use cloth or training (exercise) panties.
Your child is saying piss, but he may be asking for a cloth for his pussy. If you want a cloth for your child’s skull, offer a potty. If you insist on the gauze, continue to give the gauze. Because if you oppose it, you can cause your child to keep his head and become rude.
Occasionally leave the child’s nipple naked if there is a particularly warm temperature and an easily cleanable area. It’s a good way to get her to recognize the body signals.
That’s right: 7 things you need to do during toilet training
We will make it easier to understand that your child is ready for toilet training, “Here comes the time!” at the moment you say you find the following facts:
Let the child leave the cloth and switch to the exercise lap. But do not insist on that. If you insist on gauze, keep wearing the gauze. But just open the blanket and let it sit in the pot. Apply it in a routine.
The potty should be very near and easily accessible at least for a while.
Follow the signs well. At first you do not understand the signs clearly. You will have a lot of experience in this subject day by day.
You may want to go to a friend with a friend next to your child. Let him go, for this is much more fun for him.
Opening the tap from time to time can be a good way to make the pew more quickly. Evaluate.
As the child will continue to use the toilet rather than the potty after a while, set the connection between the potty and the toilet. Pour the toilet and pee in the potty and make sure you understand this connection.
How is toilet training given at night?
Toilet training is a process that needs to be completed. Maybe you should raise her while your baby is asleep, asking her to wear a night cloth in toilet training.
So let me tell you how children get a night toilet habit:
- Once daytime toilet training is complete, you should start the night toilet training session after you have been sitting on a certain level.
- You should lay your child at night as if it was day. Instead of connecting the baby gauze, you can put a protective cloth on your bed.
- Do not give your child liquid in the last 2 hours before going to bed.
- You should determine the frequency of night waking in toilet training by observing your child. Normally you can wake up a child in 1-2 hours, but this can vary from child to child.
- It is harder to get a toilet habit at night compared to the sunrise. Do not put pressure on your child, do not get mad at him when you get under him. It’s normal for you to not get a toilet habit tonight until the age of 5-6.
What do not you do during toilet training?
The toilet is a complicated matter, of course. It is hard to go to the toilet at the right time, be afraid, clean up for your skin that uses baby cloth until today. The most common mistakes that the Anneler made during toilet training are:
Do not expect too much success in the near future. Yes, there are children who get toilet habits even 1-2 days. But for most children toilet training does not last that long!
Rubbing, punishing, embarrassing your child in the event of an accident or failure.
Make fluid restriction thinking that it will prevent accidents. This is both unhealthy and ineffective.
Do not resort to unnatural ways such as laxative, suppository use for the child to easily poop.
Do not force your child into the pot.
Do not lose your hope. Sometimes there may be times when you think you are very hopeless. However, toilet training will not last forever. Be sure of it.
7 problems that can cause problems in toilet training of children
It is normal for accidents to occur from time to time during toilet training and even later. However, the toilet training schedule may be wrong if every pee and every poo result in an accident. First, observe the following seven situations.
Stress: Stress is caused by some radical changes in the child’s life. The change of caregiver can be the cause of stress, whether you are starting work, having a brother, or moving home.
2. Fatigue: This period can be a period when your child is very tired. Beginning in kindergarten, daily activities have increased. Fatigue can lead to reduced control of some of the skills.
3. Excitement: Too much excitement can reduce the child’s control over the urinary incontinence.
4. Parental pressure: Pressure on your child for toilet training can force and slow it down.
5. Concentration: The child may not be able to concentrate on the necessities because he can not find time for another exciting activity that the child can not play.
6. Jam: If the child notices the toilet, he may not be able to move fast.
7. Physical problems: There may be blood in the urine, painful urination, laughing, or urinary tract infections.
How is toilet training given to a boy?
The duration and method of toilet training in boys and girls can vary. It may be later than boys to let go of the boys.
How toilet training should be for boys, watch out for them:
Start sitting on the training of peeing.
He might want to try to pee himself out. She may have seen her from her father, from television, or from a friend in kindergarten. Allow your experiment.
Put a tiny stool in front of the closet when you teach me to pee. He should keep his penis in line with the closet in the right direction.
He can throw balls into the toilet or the colza box, unable to clog the toilet, and try to hit the target. This kind of toilet training games are very useful for boys.