Most children between 18 months and 3 years of age are ready for toilet training. Moms can experience various difficulties in giving toilet training to their babies.
Most children between 18 months and 3 years of age are ready for toilet training. Moms can experience various difficulties in giving toilet training to their baby. Some children can easily control the toilet, while some children are able to control it for a longer time. International Hospital Child Health and Disease Specialist gave tips for a successful toilet training.
1- Pre-holiday period is difficult to practice the toilet. In the same way, home change and the arrival of a new brother in the world are not suitable for toilet training.
2- The periods when your parents are busy at work and unable to spend time with the child and the problem of constipation are the times to avoid to start toilet control.
3- It may be useful to encourage reading the book on the subject before showing toilet training, showing a big child at home or a friend who has given toilet control.
4. At the beginning, it is preferable to use the toilet which is easier than the apparatus. It is important that the feet touch the floor as it will make it easier to make big toilets.
5- Never be insistent and repressive, it should be known that this process can last for months, if it does not want toilet training should be interrupted.
6- In this period, accidents, delays, soaks, pollutions should be accepted as normative, encouraged rather than breaking the child’s courage and should be rewarded if it results in no problem.
7- If the toilet is used on the toilet after pouring the toilet waste together, the child may go to the bottom of the toilet and then send the siphon and send it to them.
8- The fact that different people who look after the child have different thoughts and behaviors related to this issue can cause confusion in the child.
9- During this training, the girls should be made from the front to the back of the bottom cleaning and should be made a washing habit after each toilet. The right timing and patience in toilet training is very important.
your child is physically and mentally ready for toilet training and is the point of departure in acquiring toilet habits. Suitable time for toilet training
The fact that your child is physically and mentally ready for toilet training is the point of action in acquiring toilet habits. Suitable time for toilet training is different from child to child. However, it is not recommended to start before the age of 2 (24th month). Control of bladder and sphincter muscles is gained at the 24th month.
Specialist Doctors at Istanbul Medical Center “The child is aware of his / her self in 24 months and knows that he / she is influenced by his / her behavior.” Therefore, the efforts that started 24 months ago may have a sense of failure for you and your child, and some children also stress that they may not be fully prepared even after 30 months and after.
If your child;
• If you can fulfill your simple orders and imitate you,
• If you say “no”
• If you are interested in using a toilet or a toilet seat,
• If it can help you remove your dress,
• If the toilet is able to tell you this by your sign and gesture when you arrive,
• If you are uncomfortable with wet or dirty cloths and want to change the gold,
• While bowel movements are regular and predictable,
• If you can stay dry for at least 2 hours,
• If the mornings dry off, the toilet is ready for training.
• Never force your child. Just offer.
• Your child should be ready for toilet training, so you should not!
• The age at which your child completes toilet training is not about his intelligence or social development.
• Reward the child. Even if you say your toilet, tell someone else with praise words and let your child hear it.
• The child must be aware of his or her toilet habit not for making you happy but for yourself, or it may wet the gold to punish you or draw your attention.
• Once you remove the gland, never reconnect it again. Remember, your child will not be for the rest of his life, the absolute toilet will win.
• Be patient